处境困惑的时候用英文怎么表达

投稿:tina作者:佚名 [我的文集]来源: 时间:2016-12-30 20:59:12 阅读:76

   ⊱该怎么办呢?

  I don't know what to do. 该怎么办呢?

  Don't worry, I'll help. 别担心,我来帮你。

  I'm at a loss as to what to do. 我真不知该怎么办才好。

  I'm unable to decide for myself.我一个人决定不了。

  What shall I do? 怎么办?

  ⊱我该怎么办?

  What am I supposed to do?我该怎么办?

  *be supposed to “计划做……”。

  I don't know. Just relax, I'll help you. 我也不知道。放松点儿,我会帮助你的。

  What am I going to do?

  What should I do?

  ⊱这下可麻烦了。

  We can't finish our proposal in time. 我们不能按时完成计划了。

  We are in trouble. 这下可麻烦了。

  We're in big trouble.*进一步强调不知如何是好的心情。

  ⊱那很麻烦。

  Do you like the new computer system?你喜欢这种新计算机系统吗?

  No, it's a hassle. 不喜欢,它很费劲。

  *hassle “麻烦的事情,苦战”。

  It's a pain in the neck.

  It's a pain in the ass. *低俗的说法。

  It's a lot of trouble.

  ⊱这真是个难题。

  What should we do? 我们该怎么办?

  I don't know. It's really a difficult problem. 我不知道。这真是个难题。

  It's big problem.

  ⊱我不知道说什么才好。

  I don't know what to say. 我不知道说什么才好。

  I'm at a loss as to what to say. 我不知道说什么才好。

  *at a loss “困惑不解,茫然不知所措”。

  ⊱这下可难住我了。

  I have a full house. 〈打牌中的〉我是同花顺。

  You got me. 这下可难住我了。

  I don't know.

  I guess you're right. 我想你是对的。

  You win. 你赢了。

  That beats me.

  ⊱他特招人讨厌。

  He's a nuisance.

  *nuisance“难对付的人,麻烦的人”。

  ⊱自作自受。

  You asked for it.

  *“自己给自己找麻烦”。

  ⊱哎哟!

  You're stepping on my foot. 你踩着我脚呢。

  Oops! I'm sorry. 哎哟!对不起。

  Oops! *表示困惑、遗憾的心情,或吃惊和轻度欢喜。

  I made a mistake. 我犯了一个错。

  My mistake. 是我的错。

  ⊱噢!不!

  Oh, no! I missed the flight. 噢!不!赶不上飞机了。

  You did? 真的?

  Ah, man! *man 表示兴奋的和吃惊的口语说法。

  Oh, my goodness!

  Oh, my gosh!

  Good heavens!

  ⊱这正是难点。

  We have to decide what to do. 我们得决定什么做。

  That's the hard part. 这正是难点。

  That's the difficult part.

  ⊱我感到内疚。

  I feel guilty.

  *有罪恶感。

  I feel guilty. I was mean. 我太刻薄了,我感到很内疚。

  Don't worry about it. 不必为那事担心了。

  I feel bad about it. *虽然很在意,但还不致于有罪恶感。

  I feel horrible.

  It's all my fault. 都是我不好。

  I feel terrible.

  ⊱你看来很困惑。

  You look puzzled. 你看来很困惑。

  *puzzle “使……窘困”、“使……糊涂”。

  I can't understand this machine. 我弄不明白这台机器。

  You look confused. 你看上去很困惑。

  ⊱那个念头总是萦绕着我。

  The idea haunts me.

  那个念头总是萦绕着我。

  *haunt “不断缠绕在心头的”、“萦绕在脑海中的”、“使心烦的”。

  I can't get rid of the idea.

  I can't get it out of my mind.